Pages

I have a new hobby!

I got the idea from here
Yes! I am making fabric flowers! It is a cheap hobby and a great pastime other than my computer!(it has been so long since I was able to just sit down and read I often forget that I am in the middle of a book and look for something else to do =(.Anyway, I came across this and thought I would try it, I have no glue gun, so I had to improvise and just sew stuff in. I haven't yet made one as big with as many petals, but for only having made 3 so far, I think off to a good start! I went and got some of the $1 squares of fabric from walmart ( I imagine you could find them cheaper at Hobby Lobby with how many sales they have). I already had needles and thread, so I could start right away! They would make ridiculously cute accessories! (headbands, on a hair clip, broach, whatever) Here are the ones I have made so far:



It's fun!

~Andi